Phenomenal Woman

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Did a shoot with my friends Neo, Gracia, Bianca, one of my best friends Ekai, my little brother Anton, and lover boy Daniel.

I consider this shoot most memorable cause I modeled with my Nestlé Babies fellow member-turned-HS BFF-turned-College BFF!


I'll be uploading more photos from this shoot, but this post is solely dedicated to this soul sister. ;)

"Pretty women wonder where my secret lies.
I'm not cute or built to suit a fashion model's size
But when I start to tell them,
They think I'm telling lies.
I say,
It's in the reach of my arms
The span of my hips,
The stride of my step,
The curl of my lips.
I'm a woman
Phenomenally.
Phenomenal woman,
That's me."

- Phenomenal Woman by Maya Angelou


Thanks to Bianca (her sister) for the photos. They're all very lovely shots!

Follow Ekai on Wordpress here and read her dabbles and notes  on love, life, and inspiration!

2 comments:

  1. I am more than grateful! Thank you so much for this cati ♥ i love you hihi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♥ And you are more than welcome! :) I love youu!

    ReplyDelete