Mixtape Friday #1: Intro - Fresh Air

Thursday, October 6, 2011


Click here to Download MF #1 - Fresh Air Mixtape

Content:
1. Tinchy Stryder - Off The Record
2. Aer - Shot Clock (Avicii - Levels Remix)
3. Nicola Roberts - Beat of my Drum
4. Ariana Grande - Only Girl in the World
5. Miranda Cosgrove - Dancing Crazy

Okay, so the last one got a little girly. Haha!

Also for video of the week, it's Cher Lloyd - Swagger Jagger. And yes the song sounds as lame as its name. But! What I absolutely love about it is that the video is total eye candy. The graphics and video is so awesome that the sound... uhm... maybe you should just put the volume on mute.

Top comment reads: "Christ Almighty! It's the British Rebecca Black! : /" So, go figure.

4 comments:

  1. Super cool video, I like it!
    Take a look at my blog, and if you like it, follow me, I'll be waiting for you!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, what an amazing video & song :x !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love mixtapes. Whenever I meet new people who listen to some of the music that I like, I always ask for mixtape or a list of recommendations. That's how I usually update my playlist. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jerro! :-) Likewise!

    ReplyDelete