Event: MEG Up & Coming Party Finale - Fashion Bloggers' Night!

Sunday, November 27, 2011

I was invited by Erika (Ekai) last Friday to attend MEG's last event for the Up and Coming party series at KYSS. Open bar, fashion blogger-studded, and photos galore! This event featured two of the biggest names on the Fashion Blogosphere: Erika Denise and Cat Triviño...

Oops, I mean Laureen Uy and Camille Co. Haha!

Our photo was placed relatively close to the two celebrities! Haha.

The Face Shop freebies!

Me with my fellow St. Scho-Westgrove turned La Salle Canlubang girls, Eanne and MEG's Editorial Coordinator Erika Denise!





Solar Entertainment's Syrus Ofina was covering the event for ETC! MEG Up and Coming plug will air on December 5 (around 6 PM) so stay tuned!

MEG's Fashion Editor Ms. LA Ferriols was also, without a doubt, Most Fashionable that night.

MEG's Editor-at-Large, Bianca Gonzales talks about MEG and introduces her team.

MEG team takes the spotlight, all looking gorgeous! These girls are MEG Magazine personified.

Someone's rocking the sheer polo! :)

The host introduces the girls of the night, fashion bloggers Laureen Uy and Camille Co! They were followed by fellow bloggers Patricia Prieto, Lissa Kahayon and others who modeled Coexist's new collection.

Spot Laureen's gold pumps and Camille Co's spiked heels! :)


They gave away special awards such as Face of the Night and Most Fashionable that night, too. 

And I was all too surprised to be called "Terra & Agua IT Girl"! 
Guuyys, are you sure? Haha! 
Photo above by Carizza Chua.

Won these GCs from T&A which I will be writing about soon. :)

Photo booth with Erika and Daniel!

Wall Photo by Meg

Fail URL on photo, Epic Clicks. Haha. 

Dress, ring, and feather earrings c/o Nuvali Bazaar, Satchel by The Wow Shop, blazer from Forever 21, necklace from mom. :)

MEG's introducing a new image which caters to the "EMERGING WOMEN" market. That's us! Thus, the party series. I absolutely love this new image. I absolutely feel MEG has grown up alongside me and makes me feel extremely close to the brand & magazine on a personal level. Good job, guys! Na-touch ako!

Thanks Ekai for inviting us!! We had a blast! :) Seats next time? Hahaha! ;p This is also my 100th post, so I'm celebrating today with some fries! Yes! Visit me more often please! :)

Please, please, please vote for my entry on the Bubbles' Thank You Giveaway here!
It's called Chic Twist, a powerful play on office fashion reds and nudes!



xx C


10 comments:

  1. Love your photos dear~ looks like you had soo much fun! See you on the next MEG party :)


    carizzachua.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carizza! We did, we did! See you too! ;) Thanks for the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you when will it be shown on ETC?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anon! It will be shown next week on ETC. But it might also be late this week. :) I'll confirm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yey! Thank you! Just post a reply here :) Love your blog by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anon! From what my sources tell me, it's this FRIDAY (6:55 pm). If it will be repeated, I'm not exactly sure. But I believe they do repeat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This just in, MEG Plug on ETC on Dec 5 airing around 6pm! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Cat! I'll watch for that :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haven't seen it, I waited for it :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey anon, sorry for the late reply, haven't been on. I haven't been able to watch tv lately so I wouldn't know. But I've seen the plug and I'll ask if I can get a copy so I can post it here. If not, I'm terribly sorry. :( That's the time and date Solar gave me.

    ReplyDelete