Make Up + Portraits: VIP

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Mabby had to attend a debut last night. We started at around 2, and I did her make up! I based it off everything I've learned through make-up artists that have done make-up on me. Modelling for Make Up Forever, chatting with MUAs, and endless YouTube tutorials really pay off! :)

It's still kinda messy, but... it's art! Voila!


My room window is the BEST place to shoot during 2-4 PM! The lighting is wonderful.


I was a one-girl salon that day. Earlier, I colored mom's hair and styled Mabby's hair, too!


Might be a little too early, but I'm thinking about doing tutorials, too! Hmmm... possibility! :)

Click me and join my WOW Holiday Give-Away! Win GCs!
Get SATCHELS, HEELS, ACCESSORIES and MORE!

xx C

6 comments:

  1. OMG. I love it! It's not messy at all! What are you talking about?

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Wonder Woman & Nomadic Fashionista! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI! Your blogs are amazing!!! :)
    How bout following each other?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! :)) So prettyyyyyy. Wish Im that good w makeups o_O

    ReplyDelete