Eto na talaga. This is my shining moment as of... this week. Haha!
I was given the great opportunity to work with one of my favorite makeup brands, Maybelline NY on their "Do You Dare?" campaign last month! There I got to meet awesome new friends Jessa Ang, Dianne Dequina, Lissa Kahayon, Kristine G. and catch up with an OJT friend, Joyce Espiritu Santo. ☺
Navy blue sweater by Forever 21, Sheer white top from Greenhills bazaar, vintage pleated skirt, rings from Bubbles Accessories, Loafer pumps from The Wow Shop
The peg was Gossip Girl (a TV series I never watched) so I went crazy (crazy as in, I didn't know what I was doing) trying to look for the right pieces. Thank you Mom for helping me out!
On my face, I wore Maybelline New York's latest product: Clear Smooth BB Stick! It will be out on the market this June. I really love how it left a nice matte finish, and how it was so light on the face. :) I'm not exactly the "fairest of them all" so I was happy that the tone didn't look off or too light for my color.
My office mates would know that on an extremely busy and stressful day, my face will be... well, makeup-less. So to hide the "imperfections", I trust the BB to get me through the day looking fresh no matter what. In short, my BB is a must-have.
And because we all deserve one, I'm giving away 10 Clear Smooth BB Sticks!
1. Follow me via Google Friend Connect (on my sidebar!)
2. Like Maybelline PH's Facebook Page (you won't regret it, they give great makeup tips and tricks daily!)
3. Visit the Maybelline site (http://doyoudare.ph) and click on my feature, then click the "Tweet" button (it's under the accessories close-up photo)
4. When the Tweet window pops up, tag me on the tweet @sinosicat before you post.
5. Comment on this post with your full name, twitter name, email address, and the link to your tweet!
I'll be picking 10 winners this Saturday, June 16 (11 AM), so tweet away!
Thanks MAYBELLINE PH! I dared and loved it!