Grateful

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Yesterday, I made the biggest purchase yet since D (my SLR). 

I bought my first laptop, Daria, an HP Pavilion g4, with a Core i5, Radeon Graphics, 4G RAM, 1G Dedicated for video card on a Windows 7... all for SIMS 3 my graphic designing and photography freelancing + online work!

I thank God so much for providing me with blessings (aka freelance jobs and a great career at MEGA) so that I may fulfill my dreams and continue to grow and nurture the skills He has generously given me.


It was also a good thing I had Daniel around to help me pick the laptop. I would've kept eyeing on the Macbook. (Although I still am, I find it... very expensive. It wasn't practical.) Daria came with this super adorable satchel laptop bag! Talk about meant to be. I love satchels. ♥


And the webcam play begins.


"Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God's grace in its various forms." - Peter 4:10

Thank you God!

xx C

2 comments: