LOGO DESIGN: MLABEAUTYINSIDER

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Finally got back to designing! Here's my most recent one, done with basic vectors and Photoshop play.

Client: MANILA BEAUTY INSIDER (manilabeautyinsider.com)
Owner: Lea Yosalina

I wanted to design something that defined Lea. She will always be a red-head to me, always in that iconic and eccentric Prada baroque shades, and always a MEG girl. She's leaving to take up AVIATION and will soon be exploring the world, and sharing with everyone her beauty experiences through her website.


Please visit and follow http://manilabeautyinsider.com and @MNLBEAUTYGIRL on Twitter!
Soar high, Lea!

xx C


5 comments:

  1. Srsly love the jeep detail the most :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Cat! your talent is really cool.
    I hope I can do that vector thing-y. hehe But I guess I'm too lazy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It takes time, but you'll get the hang of it. It's really fun to do. Hehe :)

      Delete
  3. I love you! - Lea

    ReplyDelete