Highlight of my Week

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I was kinda a literal highlighter with my neon green and grey striped maxi from Plains and Prints. I practically begged the other night that the day wouldn't be as rainy, and I thank God my prayers were answered! It was a great day for a summer sportif maxi! 


Plains & Prints maxi dress, silver arrow earrings from H&M, silver textured choker necklace from The Bling Project, a mauve faux crocodile skin clutch from The Face Shop (not sold).


If you didn't know, I'm The Bling Project's July Ambassador! They sent me really chic accessories, which I've been wearing to work  frequently. Like them on Facebook please.

God bless us with more fair weather days! :)

xx C


2 comments:

  1. Neon and grey is perfection! Love this dress! Looks great on you!! :D
    Im deff following!!! Check out my blog and possibly follow?! it would mean alot to me!!!!

    xo, Lizz
    www.GirlMeetsFashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so pretty <3 -ftbar

    ReplyDelete