Basic Elements

Friday, September 27, 2013


Fujifilm Instax Mini8 is the cutest but have you seen the new FujiFilm Neo Classic?! It's so hot.


Shirt: Daily Grind by Team Manila PH; Leather shorts: Shop at Poison Ivy

I'm going to have to figure out a way to take better (full body) outfit shots. Heaven knows my brother won't take them. So while I probably get a tripod, these shots will have to do. :)

I'm so enthused over the whole lax street look paired with heels! I know it's been around a while, but I've only gotten to appreciate it as something I could wear as of late.


Daily Grind Clothing 'Swerve' shirt from Team Manila, Faux leather trimmed denim shorts from Forever 21, and white ankle cuff heels from Stradivarius

That being said, it must have probably been a sign when Trilogy Boutique opened their newest store in Glorietta. Can you say illest, HUF, and Crooks & Castles? I'm going to have so much fun.

xx C


No comments:

Post a Comment