Globe Announces Free Facebook

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Prior to starting with Globe (and even before the company's promotional launch), I already knew about the Telco giant's wonderful Christmas gift of free Facebook.

I was part of Globe's FREE FACEBOOK TVC shot a few months back, and I've got to say it was a great sign of better things to come for me. I made new friends and had a great time. It's been a while since I got to shoot again! And this gig was such a blessing because I didn't have to line up for it. AMEN!!!




All that aside, let's talk about the promo quickly. Globe teamed up with THE ultimate social network, Facebook to give us the wonderful gift of Christmas: FREE FACEBOOK! Two magical words, together, magically. I love it!

No need for WI-FI, all you have to do is dial *143# and choose FREE FB. Any Facebook-ready phone is capable of using this promo. Remember, you have to have your mobile data turned on! Make sure to turn off all other Push Notifications, and access ONLY Facebook (through web or through the app) if you don't want to incur unwanted internet charges. Globe gives you a heads up when you're about to be directed to another site that isn't covered by the free access. How... intelligent! :) This promo runs until January 2014.

Thank you Lord for this early pamasko, and THANK YOU GLOBE! :)

Update: Many of you know (if you follow @sinosicat on Twitter or Instagram) that I have now started my tenure with Globe Telecom. This article was written prior to me joining the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment