#GlobeSinulog2014: Sight-seeing in Cebu and such

Monday, February 10, 2014

We've survived the first month of 2014! Hurray!

Here are some more photos from my trip to Cebu last month for Globe Sinulog 2014. From food (can you say endless Cebu Lechon?!) to parties to paint, the experience was amazing. I'm glad I got to spend all these crazy moments with this group. *group hug*

It's only the beginning of greater things to come for us here. So I suggest you stick around!


Kalokalikes: "Nicki Minaj, Sam Pinto, and Marian Rivera"; Do you think they look like who they were supposed to look like?




We attempted to visit the Basilica de Sto. Nino and check out Magellan's cross, but the roads were closed and congested. Talk about people traffic!



Cebu Metropolitan Cathedral 













Pit Senyor!


EJ Francisco @eeej03 


The crew (sans Irene): Jojo Panaligan, EJ Francisco, Ira Giorgetti, myself, and Lissa Kahayon




Team Globe Sinulog!!!








With Ira and Lissa at the Globe Neon Carnival. It's so nice at night! 



More from the rest of the days (the ones on my phone) very soon!


xx C

No comments:

Post a Comment